Pages

Welcome

I am the most sporadic writer on the planet, but I promise to do my best to keep writing for whoever decides to follow me. I have books with prompts. If nothing else, you'll get random little stories. Consider this part of my New Years Resolutions, six months later.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Always on my mind

Setting aside the childrens' books, it's a week away from the beginning of Camp NaNoWriMo the August edition.

Originally, I was going to write Highband Honor the sequel to A Killer Best Friend, but I'm not. I've decided to bring up an old but good story, Warrior's Rage. I keep trying to write this story, it's been fifteen years, you'd think I'd have a passable rough draft at least.

We'll see if I can hammer out Warrior's Rage for August. Then it'll be a toss up of "Finish Gemini" "Finigh Highband Honor" and "Write King's Peace" for NaNoWriMo. I'll probably do a combo of all three, now that I think of it.

It's amazing how my writing tends to become so sporadic when it comes to original fic. I guess it's because it's not as instant gratification as fanfiction. Oh well. I'll keep adding words, maybe, some day, I'll get the groove figured out.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment