Pages

Welcome

I am the most sporadic writer on the planet, but I promise to do my best to keep writing for whoever decides to follow me. I have books with prompts. If nothing else, you'll get random little stories. Consider this part of my New Years Resolutions, six months later.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Just some updates

Did some research about the books I want to compete with. Figured it would be five books. Each books focuses specifically on two characters, but all ten characters play a greater or lesser role in the stories. Definitly sticking to the series title though. I kind of like it.

Note to self: GOOGLE THE TITLE!

Trying to decide if I want to do something with a touch of social commentary in there or not. Don't want to loose my readers on the last book, but I just want to present this concept without problems.

Also, note to self: WORK ON BIG PEOPLE NOVELS!

Didn't write adult becuase that sort of implies a level of maturity I donn't necessarily advocate.

That's about all I have to say right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment